Saturday 30 April 2011

session 12

this session is the start of me creating our short movie in moviestorm. we had to get all the sections my group made on their individual laptops and transfer it onto my computer as mine is the main computir where i will make everything. as my gorup was first to finish, we were first to try transfering everything from one laptop ton another. we found it very challening i had my techer help me. i found at the beggining creating the action and shots in moviestorm to be very challeging and i had thoughts that i would not manage what we wanted to acheive as i thought it would be to difficult.
after having disussions with my group and my teacher, i decided to give it another go and then i managed to start creating the film. i started by using very simple and basic actions such as making a charcter move. i would hopefully like to acheive to do more challenging actions and hopefuly get the shots we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment