Thursday 7 October 2010

Find Your Tribe

www.findyourtribe.co.uk

created by C4 by research agencies crowd DNA and voodoo.
this site invites you to complete an interactive quiz which asks you questions about you tastes on music, fashion, lifestyle, brands, media presences
At the end defining which youth tribe you belong to.


After i had taken the Find Your Tribe quiz, the tribe i belong to is a DIYer. I don't think this is my tribe that's suits me best, as a DIYer is represented and suited to people who are all about setting up a music career and hates Facebook and PCs. Although i do love Macs i don't think i am a DIYer. My results also show that i am showing signs of being a trackie. i also think that's an inaccurate representation of me as i like to wear new clothes and i care about the way i look.


class results:
Clubbers 1
Townies 2
Rahs 1
Chavs 1
Sports Junkie 1
Blingers 1
DIYers 1
Indie Kids 1
Skaters 1
Scene Kids 1

No comments:

Post a Comment